Corona / Covid-19 rules
Camping La Brouquere
We take health and safety very seriously here at Camping La Brouquere. That is why we ask our guests to respect our Corona rules with a good sense of responsibility in order to prevent the spread of the Corona / Covid-19 virus.
At first glance, it may seem like a flood of rules. But we assume that most people are already used to many of these rules in everyday life. We hope it will not feel like an overwhelming bunch of restrictions, but more like a sensible and workable framework that will help ensure the health of our guests as well as ourselves.
Of course we are always eager to support our guests in answering questions, offering help where necessary and solving problems together!
Sonja and Wouter
The rules briefly summarized
Basic Corona rules in detail
The basic rules here at Camping La Brouquere are similar to the basic rules in other European countries. But note: there are differences. Moreover, the government can change the measures at national level just like that. So keep following the news closely to stay informed of the current state of affairs.
- Do not shake hands.
- Always keep at least 1 meter distance (official French rules). Of course, you can also keep 1.5 or even 2 meters distance if you like. There is ample space on the campsite to do that.
- Where indicated, always respect the maximum number of people in a room or building.
- Wash hands regularly.
- Coughing or sneezing in your elbow.
- Use paper wipes.
- Wearing face masks is not mandatory anywhere on the campsite, but is of course allowed.
- Report symptoms such as excessive coughing, fever or loss of smell / taste to reception as soon as possible.
- If a contamination is suspected, the camping facilities may no longer be used.
- And perhaps the most important basic rule: use your common sense!
Don't forget to bring these items
Make sure you prepare for your holiday, especially in this time of Corona where the situation here at your holiday destination might be different from the situation at home.
- Bring enough face masks to use in places where it is mandatory.
- Also bring enough hand soap and disinfectant gel for your own use for the entire holiday.
- Bring plenty of books and magazines. The library here on the campsite will remain closed for the season.
- And perhaps the most important thing to bring with you: a good mood!
The reception is open as usual, but there are some restrictions:
- At the entrance of the reception there is disinfectant hand gel with which you need to disinfect your hands before entering the reception area.
- Only 1 camping guest at any time in the reception area.
- The library in the reception area will remain closed this season.
- This season we have no paper information folders. All information can be found on our website though.
- Unfortunately, we cannot offer vegetables from our own garden this season.
The pool is open as usual, but there are also some restrictions here:
- Only 6 people can use the pool at any time.
- Always keep a distance of at least 1 meter in the pool.
- Give each other space when using the stairs.
- The chlorine level in the pool will be slightly higher than normal.
The toilet blocks
All sanitary facilities are available to our camping guests. We will pay extra attention to cleaning public sanitary facilities. When using the toilets and showers, of course, there are also some restrictions:
- At the entrance of each toilet building you will find disinfectant hand gel with which you need to disinfect your hands before entering the toilet block.
- Always keep a distance of at least 1 meter in the toilet blocks.
- Give each other space in the sanitary building and wait outside if necessary.
- The washing-up sinks may only be used for specific purposes (due to the distance between them). Follow the guidelines indicated by pictograms at these washing-up sinks.
- Face masks are not mandatory in the toilet blocks.
Eating and drinking
The terrace is open to our camping guests. Take away of meals / snacks is also possible. But also here with some restrictions:
- Table d'Hôtes (communal evening meals) will unfortunately not be possible this season.
- However, meals or snacks can be enjoyed in small groups at tables on the terrace. The chairs are placed at the tables in such a way that guests always keep a distance of at least 1 meter. People from the same household do not have to follow this 1 meter rule.
- Of course we also serve drinks to our guests on the terrace.