Small Adult-Only Campsite in France
Gondrin - Gers (Gascony) - Occitanie
Small rural campsite without children in France
This small campsite with rustic charm exclusively for grown ups is created around an old winery and farmhouse, covering about 4 acres and idyllically situated at the end of a country road on top of a small hill amidst the vineyards of the Armagnac region in the South-West of France. You will find tranquility and wide spaces perfect to unwind and relax.
This small and rural campsite is exclusively for adults of 18 years and older. Camping guests from the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Belgium, France and Germany come here to enjoy the serenity of true peace and tranquility, not just during the low season but all through the summer months. Without the presence of children, the campsite features a rare and rural quietness which is difficult to find in our modern hectic times.
Of course there is an inviting swimming pool and numerous other leisure activities on the campsite. For our camping guests there is a great selection of walking, biking and car trips with numerous sightseeing highlights in the direct vicinity.
Well-behaved dogs and responsible dog owners are very welcome at Camping La Brouquere (click here to see the rules in respect to keeping dogs on the campsite).
Spacious Camping Pitches
This Camping à la Ferme (camping on the farm) offers currently 15 very spacious camping pitches (each about 200m2) for tents and caravans offering a great view over the Gascony valleys and vineyards. Access to these spacious pitches (each equipped with 230V power connections) is through a field road suitable for all vehicles. Old majestic oak trees and newly planted trees throw their cooling shadows on the pitches. You may park your car directly on your camping pitch. Water points for tapping cold water are centrally located on the campsite.
In addition to the regular camping pitches, 4 hard-standing pitches are available for motorhomes (or smaller caravans).
Quality sanitary arrangements are vital for an enjoyable camping holiday in France. Therefore we paid special attention to the showers and toilets on our small farm campsite. For these camping pitches there are the following sanitary facilities:
- 8 spacious bathrooms each with a big size shower, a toilet and a sink
- possibility to book one of the private bathrooms exclusively for own use (private shower)
- 2 separate standard toilets
- 2 urinals for the gents
- chemical disposal point
- 4 sinks for dishwashing (warm and cold water)
- 2 washing machines and 1 tumble dryer
- toilet paper available in all toilets
- hot water is included (so no shower coins are required)
On or near our small camping on the farm in France you will find the following miscellaneous facilities:
- Small swimming pool on the campsite for a refreshing dip (16x23ft). The pool is heated with solar power and is open all day.
- Large swimming pool and water paradise in Gondrin at 2 miles from the campsite
- Spacious terrace where we'd be pleased to serve drinks and snacks
- A pétanque/jeu-de-boules game track
- A dartboard on the terrace for quests to challenge each other
- There are 2 refrigerators (90 litres without freezing section) for rent
- Freezing of coolblocks
- Table d'hôte: dinner with the campsite host and hostess
- WiFi Hotspot: Wireless internet access using your own laptop computer
- Bicycles are for rent on the campsite (cycling tours around the campsite)
Furthermore there is a wide selection of touristic activities for camping guests to chose from. Did you already check out the selection of great excursions in the direct vicinity around our camping on the farm in France? Or have a look at the list of authentic villages surrounding the campsite here in Gascony.