Rules for dog owners
Camping La Brouquere
Well-behaved dogs and responsible dog owners are very welcome at Camping La Brouquere. There are, however, a number of rules to ensure a safe and pleasant environment for both camping guests and dogs. To avoid confusion and uncertainty, these rules are clearly described below. In these terms and conditions it is also made clear what the consequences may be for dogs and dog owners if these rules are violated.
Signature for agreement
Upon arrival at the campsite, dog owners are explicitly asked to accept these rules by signing these terms and conditions. Without a signature from the dog owner, the dog will not be admitted to the campsite.
Rules for keeping dogs at the campsite
- Your dog is welcome at the campsite (maximum 2 per pitch) except if it concerns a dog from the first or second category. Click here for more information about these dogs in the first and second category (this information is provided by the French government).
- Your dog must be identifiable (e.g. chipped) and you must be in possession of a European pet passport for your dog.
- You must be in possession of a valid vaccination certificate for your dog showing that your dog has been vaccinated against rabies.
- Dogs must always be kept on a physical lead everywhere on the campsite.
- On your own camping pitch, the length of this lead must keep the dog within the boundaries of your pitch at all times.
- You must never leave your dog alone without supervision on the campsite (not even in your caravan and/or in a dog cage).
- You must exercise your dog outside the campsite grounds.
- You must always pick up your dog's excrement immediately in appropriate bags and then deposit it in the garbage bin.
- If your dog 'accidentally' fouls the campsite, you must clean it up immediately and rinse sufficiently with water.
- Your dog must not cause excessive nuisance for other camping guests (this is at the discretion of the campsite management).
- At the slightest suspicion of possible biting behaviour your dog must be muzzled.
- Aggressive behaviour of a dog must be corrected immediately by the dog owner to the satisfaction of the campsite management.
- If there is a biting incident in which your dog injures someone, your stay at the campsite will immediately be terminated and you will be asked to leave the campsite. French legislation requires that such biting incidents must be reported to the authorities, which may lead to further consequences for you and/or your dog.
Failure to comply with the rules
If you repeatedly fail to comply with these rules, you run the risk of being denied further access to the campsite. In such a case, you must pay all outstanding invoices promptly and leave the campsite immediately. Also in this case you are not entitled to a refund of the costs of your booked stay.
Signature(s) of the dog owner(s)
I/we declare to agree to these terms and conditions and to respect the above rules during my/our stay at Camping La Brouquere.
If you have any further questions or comments about the rules for keeping dogs at Camping La Brouquere, do not hesitate to contact us by phone or email.